Congratulations to Armel Dagorn, who answered these questions correctly, and won a year's subscription to A Cappella Zoo!
1. Which of the following journal editors have seen their writing featured in A Cappella Zoo?
a) Roxane Gay (PANK), Nancy Stebbins (Smokelong Quarterly), Adam McOmber (Hotel Amerika)
b) Susan Burmeister-Brown (Glimmer Train), Michael Nye (Missouri Review), Beth Staples (Hayden’s Ferry Review)
c) Rebecca Morgan Frank (Memorious), Rob Arnold (FENCE), Grant Faulkner (100 word story)
2. Which of the following words best characterize A Cappella Zoo?
a) Traditional, conventional, mainstream
b) Surrealist, abusrdist, slipstream
c) Nature-oriented, outdoorsy, environmental
3. How many times a year is A Cappella Zoo published?
4. Who is the editor and publisher of A Cappella Zoo?
a) Ladette Randolph
b) Rob Spillman
c) Colin Meldrum
5. When did A Cappella Zoo debut?
a) Summer 2012
b) Winter 1997
c) Fall 2008
Correct answers: 1,a; 2,b; 3,c; 4,c; 5, c.
Along with being an ace at lit mag trivia, Armel Dagorn was born in 1985 in France, and has been living on odd jobs in Cork, Ireland for the past few years. He reads and writes in his adopted language, English, whenever he gets a chance. He just opened a little place at http://armeldagorn.wordpress.com