How do You Fire Your Armchair/Shotgun?
Answer these questions correctly and you could win a year's subscription to Armchair/Shotgun!
1. Armchair / Shotgun got it's name from:
a) a Bob Dylan song
b) a movie starring Sam Shepard
c) the cover of a Tom Waits album
2. What advice do A/S editors offer regarding publishing in their journal?
a) Work hard at perfecting your cover letter.
b) Don't worry about having an MFA. Just write.
c) Make sure you have strong credentials before submitting.
3. A recent A/S reading included:
a) a Buck Rogers Radio Drama
b) a Looney Tunes Movie Screening
c) an NRA-sponsored live munition test
4. What is the name of the journal's blog?
5. Which statement is true about the publication's print schedule?
a) “Armchair/Shotgun is published occasionally, and for good reason.”
b) “Armchair/Shotgun is published often, and for good reason.”
c) “Armchair/Shotgun is published often, and for no reason.”
Think you know the answers? Email us!
The winner's name will be announced in our weekly newsletter. Sign up for our newsletter here.
Contest closes June 30th. As always, may the savviest lit mag guru prevail!